Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Some Thrift/ Some Exercise
Some people might already be aware of this. But the other night, I carried a forty pound (or so) chair on my fucking neck from a curb a block away from the library to my house. It is fucking a killer. Where day at? Down with a frown/ on the town/ a sad clown. Moses, 'cept keepin' it real. Shit. Adam fucking Kranz, are you going to Saginaw on Sunday or not? I could have you *cough* pick me up something *cough*. Secret the Message Decoded. BTW, Adam, have you ever seen Dr. Strangelove? It is absolutely phenomenal. We should *cough* get together and watch it sometime *cough*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Piss, OG's a shitass rhymer. So, why don't youbother coming sundays yourself anymore? I miss it. I'll stop by your house at some convenient time (when are you not working?) You could call me.Did you hear Chris Maguire(sp?) of the 12 Rods might b ehere on Sunday, giving out lessons and shit? HAPPY COLLARED SHIRT THURSDAY!
Post a Comment