Sunday, March 25, 2007

Furries

President Sergeant Grim was a slim bastard. Always had his chips in line. He was a man you could set your watch to. In the later years of his career, he moved and spoke so straight and sturdy that they used to stack him up like some stairs to walk on.

That's when the trouble started:

IMPORTANT:

***We were in The Jungle in Bad Axe. I was looking through the comic section, which had a plethora of really old comics that I've never heard of. There were also some furry comics. I forgot the title after leaving the store. However, upon further investigation, I've discovered that they were several issues of "Furrlough," (http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Furrlough) some stupid ass anthology - apparently, the most succesful furry comic ever published, and the series is over 16 years old, which is cool. Either way, I'll probably buy em' the next time I'm there, unless they're expensive.***

Adam, am I "going" (my ghost, of course. You know) to Saginaw tomorrow or not? Are you going? Are you even home?

No comments: