I would kindly like to inform each and every of our faithful readers, and, more importantly, anyone who loves a good pair of nice, juicy titties, that my colleague and fellow writer Alex Hiatt has confided in me that he is plotting to desexualize said titties.
In the course of a discussion, Alex told me that he thought it to be absurd that a woman (with titties!) could be put in jail for revealing said titties in public. I told him, I says, "Alex, there's a real safety concern here, because if a guy who reallly reaaaaaaaaaally liked a good set 'a titties (and who doesnt?) was driving a car and saw a really nice pair of scrumptious titties, he'd get a really big boney and couldn't drive anymore." To which Alex responds, "Well, it would become commonplace."
This of course is an outrage:;: This would mean, we'd lose our precipitous, precipitous titties! We'd see some titties and think, boy, NOT VERY SEXUAL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ALEX HAIKU.!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment